Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Batiste The Lifesaver!



I seemed to have always used batiste original for my hair but only on the odd occasion. Recently were i have just finished university and have been working a hell of a lot i decided to try out another one of there range. This stuff is honestly amazing! It serves me well for being on the go and those rushed mornings when I'm getting ready. As i have a very demanding job it also works well in not letting my hair fall back to looking slightly unclean which i think is great. I chose the cherry scent as i love love love a fruity scent and this smell sooo good! you just can't go wrong. 


So you 
SHAKE WELL 
HOLD 30CM AWAY FROM HAIR 
SPRAY ON ROOTS 
MASSAGE IN + STYLE 
Then your all good to go


I really recommend this if you are always on the go, traveling or also if your hair gets greasy quickly. 

I picked this up in Superdrug for £1.49 as it was on a half price deal normally £3. I would still buy this product even without the deal as over all it works for me and is such a quick fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment