Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Beauty Wishlist


So the start of my 2015 i thought i would start my current wish lists. I think i really need to stop spending so much money on the things i don't need! Ha!
Christmas has just gone and I am very happy that i received new make up and real techniques brushes as part of my presents. Cant wait to try all my stuff out and blog it!. This list is things that i would like to add to my beauty collection over time and its a selection of affordable products as well as pretty expensive products. Is it worth £37 for a Tom Ford lipstick? please do let me know the colours look gorgeous and packaging is super cute!. I would love to hear what you guys think and what products you are really loving at the moment!

Beauty Wishlist




Zoeva brush set £51, Maybelline Great Lash £3.99 (currently on Asos), Tarte blush £17, Rimmel Apocalips£6.49, Dr Paw Paw balm £7, Tom Ford lipstick £37, Lush Bubble Gum Scrub £5.50, Make up revolution blush palette £6, Max factor Skin Luminizer Foundation £12

No comments:

Post a Comment